Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My brother Nathan...

 

 

 

 

Hello All,
I had the pleasure of photographing my brother Nathan. He is getting so big! I can remember just last year around this time, Mom found out she was pregnant with him. My brother and I are 30 years apart! It is amazing but God has a reason for everything and Nathan is truly a Blessing! What a gift and what a moment to be thankful! Nathan is a healthy baby boy! He is full of smiles and laughter and you can't help but smile when you see his little face!
Here are some pictures from today. Rachel and I were going to try to keep these pictures from mom until Christmas but so much for that! We HAD to show her! She loved them and she cried! :)
Enjoy!!

Love to all,
Lizzy

P.S. For those of you who are reading this and are a little confused...I have 2 moms and also 2 dads. My parents were divorced when I was 2. My "Real" mom passed away from a brain aneurism last year in May. It is my step mom that had a baby this year.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: