Well, Another year has came and gone! Gabe turns 3 years old December 8th! It seems like it was just yesterday when I was at the hospital with him. Where has the time gone?? We had a WONDERFUL day today. We decided to have a little cake for him after church at Picadilly with my Dad, Mrs. Rose, Mimi, Uncle Mike (my brother), Aunt Jamie and Corey! Words can't express how much this meant to Gabe because he was so excited that he was getting a cake and presents! My Dad got him a Thomas the train play set. His face LIT up when he opened it. I had tears in my eyes because of his excitement! It was truly a special moment! Mike and Jamie got him a truck set and Gabe loved that too. After he opened his presents, he said..."I HAVE EVERYTHING!" It was priceless! He just sat there holding his two presents smiling from ear to ear!
I have some pictures that I will post with this.
I also want to post some pictures of him from birth until now to see how much he has changed! I can't believe it.
Gabe couldn't wait to get home to play with his new toys. As soon as we got home, Danny and Gabe sat in his room setting it all up! I had two photo sessions that I had to do and I have been busy doing that all day. It is fun but time consuming! Here it is...10:30 pm and where is Liz...up on the computer again!
Editing pics, ordering pics, making christmas cards for clients, organizing pics and all that good stuff! Yipee! I am not complaining...bring it on! Thank you God for all my blessing! God is great!
Love to all..
Lizzy
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment