Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Part 1 of my dad's wedding...

 

 

 

 


What a DAY!! August 8, 2008 at Magnolia Plantation House in Gulfport Mississippi
My Dad got Married to Rose. They met after my mom passed away. They dated for about 7 months and the wedding was planned within 2 months. It was a really nice ceremony that very close family and friends shared. A couple tears shed and some very sweet words said. The weather was beautiful and the wedding was held at 8:00pm.
The day started out crazy for us. Daniel and I took two different cars because the kids and I were staying over night in a room next to my dad and Daniel had to go to work Saturday morning. Well, about half way there, I realized that we forgot Ellie's dress at the dry cleaners in Slidell. So..Danny had to drive back to get it. He arrived to the Plantation and about one hour later we realized that my suitcase was at our house in Slidell. He had to drive about 45 minutes home and 45 minutes back. Which left me little time to get a shower and get ready. It was a close call. I was the photographer for the wedding. Some of the lighting was not how I would have liked, so all the pictures are not to my 100% satisfaction but I did my best. Here are a couple. Gabe and Ellie walked in the wedding. They did a great job and looked adorable. I will add more pictures as soon as I can..Enjoy..:)
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: