Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ellie and Gabe

 

 

 

 


Here are some pictures that I took today of Ellie and Gabe. Gabe and Ellie will be walking in my Dad's wedding tomorrow. I wanted to try on Gabe's suit to make sure it fits him and he looked so darn cute..I had to get some practice shots for tomorrow. I also had to get some updated pictures of Ellie because she is missing some teeth. I think I wrote about her visit to the hospital a couple months ago..she fell at Target and knocked some teeth loose. Well, she fell again several times and the poor teeth didn't have a chance of staying in. Well to make a long story, she is missing three teeth. One up top and two bottom teeth. The good thing is that they are only baby teeth and also the two teeth that are missing below are already growing back (her adult teeth) Wow!! I am kinda glad because it is hard for her to bite food (corn on the cobb). Well, that is it for now. I will post more pictures after my dad's wedding. What an exciting day that will be!
Love to all...
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: