Next week will be Gabe's first time leaving me and also going to school. I have had the privilage of staying home with him since I had him. He is one amazing child. So precious, caring, sweet and funny. He is so close to me and attached. He will start the Early 3 year old class. I went to orientation on Monday night and then they met their teachers yesterday (Thursday). Gabe asked me over and over...are you leaving me mommy? I had to reassure him that I was NOT leaving him and he were just meeting his teacher and then going home. He seemed okay once he knew that. He saw all the toys and fun things that they will do in class and he really liked that.
Ellie is going to start the Pre-K program. She will also go on Tuesday and Thursday from 9-2:45. She seems to be a bit more excited. She is a different child than last year. Boy oh Boy, she sure has changed. She met her teacher Mrs. Stephanie and Mrs. Mimi. Her best friend Maddy had the same teacher last year and Ellie is happy about that. I am anxious to see how Tuesday will go.
I know that I am going to be lost without them when I come home to a QUIET house!! I have many things that I can do and organize.
Our house is still for sale and has been on the market for almost 5 months now. It is in God's hands!!
I am going to put an application in at Ellie's school to sub whenever they will need someone. I would love to work there full time because it is a wonderful school and christian people as well. It was amazing to see all the friendly teachers this time and everyone knew Ellie. Ellie was shocked too. :)
I know they will both be fine and this is a big step for them and myself. I just can't believe how fast my babies are growing up. Gabe is completely potty trained. Every time he goes to the potty he says...are you proud of me mommy!! Ellie wants to know if I am still proud of her when she uses the potty..how cute! I told her of course!! She is feeling a little left out because we have been giving Gabe so much attention while he is potty training. I am SO PROUD of him! Well..that is about it my way.
Oh yea..my dad is on his honeymoon in Hawaii right now and will return on Monday. I told him that I want him and Rose to come over to eat when things settle down and we are looking forward to that. Ellie has asked some interesting questions lately. Such as: When she goes to Heaven will Mommom Bathe her? and When she goes to heaven..Will God be mad at her when she fusses? She also wanted to know how come I have 3 mommies and she doesn't. I call my step mom "mom" and my mother in law "mom" and of course my mom "MOM" which is no longer here. Then she asked what should she call Mrs. Rose and If Mrs Rose is my MOMMY now. I am amazed on her way of thinking. That is pretty serious for a 4 year old. Well, I tried to explain it as best as I could. I told her that My only REAL mom is in Heaven because she gave birth to me but I consider my step mom and mother in law my mom because they really love and think of me as their daughter. She said.."oh..okay".
Well...back to work and taking care of the kiddos..
More updates to come...till then...Lots of love!! :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment