Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tag your it...:) Thanks angie

Copy and Take to Your Blog..Tag..you are it

Five snacks you enjoy: ( in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal... )

1. pecans

2. chips

3. yogurt

4. colby jack cheese

5. chocolate!

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

1. better together (jack johnson)

2. amazing grace

3. Tatoo (Jordin Sparks)

4. God Speaking (mandisa)

5. Broken wings (Martina McBride)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. First give 10% to God (church)

2. Pay off all bills

3. travel the world with my family and friends

4. Help people in need

5. invest some money

...Five bad habits:

1. don't floss enough

2. taking out my frustrations on my kids and husband

3. bite my nails

4. Don't exercise enough

5. slam things when I am mad

Five things you like doing:

1. eating out

2. photographing life

3. bargain shopping!

4. traveling

5. seeing movies

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again

1. gothic clothes

2. overalls

3. tight clothes

4. crocs

5. wireless mouse from Logitech (caught on fire)!!!

Five websites you visit often:

1. everyone's blogs

2. myspace.com

3. photoworks.com

4. msn.com

5. yahoo.com

Five favorite toys:

1. computer

2. camera

3. DVR (record shows on TV)

4. cooking stuff

5. I PoD

Five Favorite TV Shows:

1. American Idol

2. Ellen DeGeneras show

3. So you think you can dance

4. The today show

5. I love Lucy

Tag you are it! GO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did not know you watched So You think you can dance... I love that show.. I am going to see them live Oct 11th.