On Wednesday I had the pleasure of going to lunch with my Dad and Rose to Olive Garden. Rose also brought her sister with her. I am sorry I didn't get any pictures of everyone. We had a nice time at lunch. After lunch my dad took Gabe and all the girls went shopping to find Ellie's dress for the wedding which is approaching us really quick. It is on August 8th....less than a month away!! Wow..my dad is getting married!!! :)
Park City Utah
4 years ago











1 comments:
Wow it is coming up... lots of changes but all good. I am glad to see joy in your Dad's faces. I am happy you are excited for him as well. How many people are they inviting? I assume it's at the church they attend.
Tell them I am happy for them. Sometimes you only get one shot of happiness in life after you go through something rough.I am glad he is taking it!
Love
Bonnie:-)
Post a Comment