Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The First week of June

 

 

 

 


Well...Here are some recent pictures of the kiddos and myself. I got my hair cut again..Thanks Holly!! I finally got a break!! I got to relax for 2 1/2 hours while Holly cut my hair and colored it! Yahooo! She had a babysitter watch my kids at her house. I am so thankful for that. This past week has been really stressful and I really needed a break.
Poor Gabe told me "my mummy hurt" on the way there and then he threw up on himself. :( I don't know what that was all about. I think his tummy was upset from eating veinna sausages for breakfast. That is what he wanted!! He is totally fine now. Ellie, Gabe and Victoria are now part of the summer reading program at the Library. They are doing really well. I have to read the books to Ellie and Gabe but Victoria is doing great with her reading. We are going back tomorrow to get more books. I am also going to put the kids in Vacation Bible school. I am looking forward to that and so are they. This coming weekend is a big weekend for us. Danny's mom is coming in town on Friday and she is staying here until Tuesday evening. We are very excited. Danny has not seen his mom in ONE year! :( We are also having a big open house here on Sunday. Our house is still for sale and we reduced the price hoping that will help it sell. We shall see and just keep us in your prayers. We want to move closer to Danny's work, my dad and our church, which is all in Covington. It makes sense!! Well, I promised that I would take the kids swimming at the gym. Off we go...

Love,
Lizzy
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: