Well, we went out to dinner with Danny Saturday evening after he got off of work. Danny has been working so much lately, the kids hardly see him. Well, after dinner Danny wanted to go to Target to get some things so we met him there. While we were looking at stuff, Ellie and gabe were playing at the end of the isle and next thing you know, Ellie is screaming head first in the ground. Danny picked her up and she had blood everywhere. I carried her to the bathroom to clean her up and I noticed her two front teeth were loose. My heart was racing 100mph. I took her to the ER and Danny filled out Accident Report and then he met me at Hospital with Gabe also. I kept her home from school yesterday. The doctor said she has to eat soft foods and her teeth should attach them selves back. Luckily they are her baby teeth! He also said that her two front teeth might be discolored because of the trauma. She is doing better now, thank God! I felt so hopeless because I knew there was not much I could do to help.

0 comments:
Post a Comment