Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Family and Friends....

Well, another week has flown right by. I had a doctor appt with my new OBGYN because I have had some complications since my DNC,Miscarriage. I have been bleeding and I have had a lot of pain. I have also found out that I have a syst on my right ovary. I think everything is looking up now! Thank God! The doctor is going to start me on Birth Control to help regulate everything.
For those of you that don't know, I took a road trip with the kids to go and see Danny's Family and also my cousin Whitney. Danny couldn't go because of work so I decided to take the kids by myself. I know how important Family is and I didn't want to keep putting it off for another day. It was scary at times driving but I also had some quiet time since I left really early each time so the kids could sleep while I drove. I also had a lot of one on one time with God! It is truly amazing to see how a tradegy (such as loosing my mom) made me grow up and realize how important our time here on earth is! Life is really short and you never know what tomorrow holds. For those of you that don't know the LORD, you really should stop and reflect and think about where you will be when that time comes when you are no longer here on earth. God is truly amazing and he has helped me so much through out my life and I know there are times when I didn't even realize he was right there beside me. I continue to have struggles in my life and up and downs but I know that I will be okay as long as I have Faith and I put 100% trust in him. I am very lucky because I have had such wonderful parents that have tried to teach me the right things. Some people don't know the lord and are struggling in life trying to find something to fix the hurt and pain, but God can help you over come anything!!
I have to also say that this past year has been the hardest part in my life since loosing my mom from an aneurism but God has put some Amazing people in my life to help through this grieving process. I don't know what I would do without them! Thank you and I am sure you know who you are....
Angie...You are an angel and you are always there at the right times. Your friendship means the world to me! Thank you so much!
Well...I better get going...
Love to all...
Lizzy

0 comments: