It sure has been a while since I last posted a blog..sorry about that.
I haven't really been in the mood. I want this to be a happy journal because this is all about Ellie turning 4! I should be really happy but I am sad as well! I can't believe my baby girl is getting so big. She continues to amaze me everyday. She sings songs and she loves to tell Gabe what to do and he listens to her! They are so funny when they play together. Ellie knows her numbers 1-15 and she knows her colors and her ABC's! She knows her prayer at dinner time. She says it all by herself. She loves to dance and be goofy. She gets dressed by herself and she puts her socks and shoes on by herself. She loves to play outside on her power wheel motorbike and she loves to ride her scooter. She likes being a "momma" to Gabe! She is trying to teach him to use the potty! It is hilarious! She told him...hold your wee wee down! As if she had one and she knew how??? Too funny! She is so smart! Well, here are some pictures from her 3 year old class at Apple tree. She loves it there. She has about 14 kids in her class and she loves her teachers (Mrs. mary and Mrs. Jen). They are awesome! As some of you know, Ellie is allergic to alot of things such as: Eggs, Yeast, Beans, Peanuts, Peas, Cat's Dogs...
It is hard finding things for her to eat. I found a special cake mix at Rouse's that Ellie can eat. I made cupcakes and I brought them to her school for her to eat with her friends. Ellie was so excited that I came to her class!
It was a wonderful Day!
I love you Ellie Bellie! You will always be my baby girl!
Love,
Momma
Park City Utah
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment