Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 7, 2007

So much in one week....

I stayed home and got rest today and I also put up some Christmas lights outside for the kids. They are really excited about that. My friend Angie called to remind me about the counseling session at Aldersgate Church which is tonight at 7:00. I called Danny and thank God he was able to come home to watch the kids. I really enjoyed the session and I am so glad i was able to go because I really feel that it helps just talking to people that are going through the same things. It is also helpful listening to others and hear what they are feeling and going through.
I also experienced something wonderful the next morning...I went to bed dreaming about my mom and just thinking about how much I missed her. I woke up around 5:00am and I decided that I wanted donuts. I kept my pajamas on and I went upstairs to get my jacket. I found one that I haven't worn in years and I put it on and reached in my pocket and thought..."wouldn't it be wonderful if I found some money?" Well, instead I found something even better...a note from my mom when I went on my honeymoon. The letter just said that she loved me and wanted me to return home safely and soon. It was so nice to wake up with that. I just felt like she wanted me to find that. The last time I found a note from her was on my birthday this year (on October 1st). That letter was amazing. I will post that another day. Well, I just wanted to share today and what has been going on in my life this week. I know there will come a time where I will want to remember all the details.
Love to all,
lizzy

0 comments: