Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Gabe turns 2!!!!






































My little man turns 2 today! I can't believe it. We didn't plan a party because we have had so much going on. I think we might just eat cake at my dad's house after church tomorrow.
I just can't believe how fast he has grown and how much time has just flown by right before my eyes.
Gabe is so amazing and so independent. He dances (shakes his booty, does a horsey dance galloping around house, pats his head and rubs his belly, repeats everything ellie tells him to say, says..mommy hold me all the time, loves peek a boo "boo boo" he says... and loves when daddy comes home from work. He gives the best hugs all the time, loves motorbikes, trucks, and balls and outside of course. He is all BOY!
He loves playing with Ellie and loves when she chases him around the house. He just puts a smile on my face all the time. He uses his manners, please and thank you and open candy please..:) So sweet!
Well,I will add some pictures so you can see all the changes he has made in the past two years.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Happy Birthday my little man! I love you so much! My cup runneth over!

0 comments: