Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Before and After the Attack of Ellie and the sissors....





Well...Ellie decided to get the scissors and play "let's cut Gabe's hair". She was so proud. Gabe came to me and he was all happy and he told me "ellie hair". I looked at him and knew immediately that something happened to his hair. I yelled at Ellie to "come here" and she came all proud and smiled. She told me that she made Gabe look "fresh". I wanted to be really mad, but all I could do was laugh. I tried really hard to discipline Ellie and make sure that she knows how dangerous it was to cut anyone's hair. I hope that never happens again and I am so thankful that she didn't cut her long hair. Thank God hair grows back. Poor Gabe.
I took him to Family cuts to get his hair fixed, but there was not much they could do. I included some pictures below so you can see the before and after pictures.

Love to all...
lizzy

0 comments: