Well, This past saturday night, I found out that I or should I say that Daniel and I are expecting a baby. According to parents.com, the baby will be due near June 29th and I am 6 weeks right now. We are in complete shock and we did not expect this especially right now. I am starting to get a little excited. I know it is a blessing and everything happens for a reason but I was not prepared for this. Well, it seems as though alot of things have happened within the past couple months that I have not been prepared for so I shouldn't be that shocked. I know God won't give me more that I can handle so here I go! I guess it will only make me stronger. I guess I will be really strong.
I made my doctor appt and it will be next monday morning. I am looking forward to it and the Dr. will do an ultrasound so I am excited about that. I have been feeling tired and like I have been on a boat or something. I haven't been sick yet, thank god! Boy that saying "you never know what tomorrow holds" is so true. I will keep everyone updated.
We have had Mimi here the past couple weeks. She has been here for almost 3 weeks. It can be challenging at times but it is a good thing that I am here to help her and she helps me too sometimes. :)
I went to my first counseling session or group? It was last friday and I went with an awesome friend of mine. It was really hard just saying my name and why I was there. It was so hard listening to everyone's reason why they were there. It just broke my heart. It was nice being around people that were going through the same things and feelings. It was nice having someone that could honestly say "i know how you feel because I am feeling the same way". It was nice getting some feelings out and sharing them. The session was free and it will be once a month. I kind of wish It was more. Daniel will be starting a new job soon and I don't know what his schedule will be like so I don't know what I will be able to attend anyway but I will just take one day at a time. That is all I can do.
Finding out that I was pregnant has been really hard to swallow because my mom is not here to share it with. The person that I keep wanting to call is her and I can't. That has been really hard. Mimi came out of her room yesterday after her nap and said that she had a dream about my mom and my mom told her to tell me that "she was proud of me". I almost dropped what was in my hands. I believe she did that. I wish I could just see her and hug her. She wanted me to have another baby. It is just so weird. Well, I better be going to bed. I need to get my rest. :) Love you all,
Lizzy
Park City Utah
4 years ago











1 comments:
Aw Liz! You just made me cry. Your Mom will always be there for you in ways you will never know. But especilly right now. And I think your Mimi coming and telling you that was her little window to you and to tell you she knows and is there with you! I'm beyond excited for you and Daniel and this tiny tiny being!! Everything DOES happen for a reason and maybe this is just something you need right now. You can't help but smile all the time! :) Love ya!!
Post a Comment