Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Amazing Grace...

God is Great! We have been struggling for some time now and we have been praying for God to show us what to do and God has opened some doors this week and I am just amazed how Gracious God truly is. I will share the things later but for now..all I can say is God is amazing. I am just in complete awe. God is working in our lives in so many ways and I feel like I didn't realize how much I needed him and he has shown me that I must put ALL my faith, hope and trust in him and he can work wonders. With God, ALL things are possible. I have always preached that but I am learning to understand so much more.

Well, today is Halloween and the kids are so excited about going trick or treating tonight and we are also having a block party, with a space walk and hay ride and all that good stuff. It should be lots of fun. I will post pictures later. Well, gotta get going.
Love ya,
Lizzy

0 comments: