Well, Rachel had to go home today. Mom came to pick her up. :( I already feel sad. Ellie also went to spend the night. She told me, "I am going to grammies mom." She also told me that she is going to have "so much fun". I will pick her up tomorrow after church. We also plan to have a little going away party for Rachel since she is leaving for school next week. Can't believe it. I am glad we both started this whole blog thing b/c we can keep up to date with what is going on in our busy lives. Rachel and I watched a movie, played UNO, cleaned the house, folded chothes, cooked dinner, went shopping, took Ellie to the doctor, ate at McCalister's (our favorite) went out to dinner with my dad at Cracker Barrell, took pictures (as seen above) and just talked and played around. It was so nice. I wish I could see her all the time. She is someone that I can just be myself around and it is also nice having someone that helps out so much with EVERYTHING! Gabe and Ellie love her so much too. It just makes my heart so happy! Well, I just wanted to write a little today. Gabe is sleeping right now so the timing was perfect. When ever you read this Rachel...I love ya and I am always here for you no matter what...Anything you need...just holla! Your the best Sister EVER!
Love,
Lizzy











0 comments:
Post a Comment