Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 27, 2007

Ellie starts school...
























































Ok..so...my little ellie bellie starts school next week...shouldn't I be excited? I am in shock right now. I went to her orientation tonight to meet her teacher. I felt like I was going to school for the first time all over again. I felt so nervous, like I had a rock in my chest. Ellie will meet her teacher on Wednesday at 9:30 am. I wonder how that will go? We shall see.

She will start school next Wednesday and her school days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday, all half days. I have to drop her off in a car drop off lane and the teacher takes her to the class. My poor little baby. This is such a big step for her and I. I didn't realize how big this is until now! Before you know it, Gabe will be there too!!! Stop Growing Ellie and Gabe! I am supposed to hug you and kiss you and cuddle you forever. How can this be!


Mimi is here for the week. She came Sunday and she will go back with Uncle David and Aunt Terry on Friday. She will start staying here 2 weeks of every month. We will take it day by day and see how it all works out. At least Mimi won't have to go in a home. The kids love her so much. Ellie is sleeping on the trundle bed with Mimi in her room (victoria's room). They did great last night. We will see how things go tonight. Mimi suffers from Alzheimer's pretty bad. She is not at a violent part with the disease yet..thank God! I don't think I could handle that. Well, just keep us all in your prayers.
Enjoy all the pictures of Ellie that I added. Isn't she just adorable. How did she get so big already! :( Good night...
Love,
Lizzy

2 comments:

Madelyn said...

You are such an amazing woman! You love your children so passionately - they are so lucky! You are overcoming so much with the loss of your mom - you are so strong! You are taking in your step-grandmother to take care of - you are so compassionate and she is so lucky! I am in awe of how much you give and how big your heart is. And I am lucky to call you my friend:)

Lizzy said...

Angie...you are an amazing woman to and I Thank God everyday that you are in my life. I hope we remain friends forever! I love you girl! Thank you so much for your friendship and open arms and for listening to me.