Hey Angie,
This one is for you! I saw this the other day while I was playing with the kids outside. I thought of you. I wonder if this meant anything?
I was just thinking that my mom always walked around the house humming a song and now Gabe walks around the house humming a song. I thought that was funny. It is amazing how much my mom had an impact on Gabe in such a short amount of time. Does my mom talk to the kids? Crazy but just a thought.
Park City Utah
4 years ago











1 comments:
Aw. That is gorgeous! Thanks for thinking of me;)
I do believe angels talk to my kids... through dreams anyway. Delaney can recall a couple dreams about Grandma Angel (my mom). She knew it was her, yet she never even met her. Strange and so cool!
Let me know how Ellie's first day of school went.
Ang
Post a Comment