Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 28, 2007

Mother..Best Friend and also know as MOMMOM

The worst thing that could ever happen...My mom is gone!
We had to take my mom off of life support and she passed tonight. I held her hand and told her she was the best mom in the whole wide world. I told her I was okay and I knew that I was not! I told her that it was okay if she wanted to go to heaven to be with God and her mom and dad. I really didn't want her to go but I have no control! It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I am still in shock. How can my mom be gone? I need her here! My kids need their "mommom". She isn't finished here on earth. She can't leave us all here. Why her? Why Now? I am not strong enough to be here without her. She is my best friend. How come I can't talk to her anymore and I can't see her. It is just not fair. Gosh...This just sucks!

0 comments: